CRAZY-MUST SEE NOW! Entire Bible Explained Like a Boss - Truth of Nephilim, Anunnaki, Bloodlines
This is the deepest possible truth mankind can know - most do not. Now you will know, use it wisely to develop your relationship with God and spread the Gospel.
This is an update to “Bloodlines, Fallen Angels, and the Messianic Seed: A biblical documentary by Nick Garrett” - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-JJ27SvcC8&t=1801s
List of Scriptures referenced in building this narrative.
Genesis 1:26-27, 2:21-22, 2:15-16, 3:1-3, 3:14-16, Gen 4, Gen 5, Gen 6:1- 8, Gen 10, 11, 12, 13, 14:5
Genesis Chap 37-50 are about Joseph accept the one chapter about Judah in the middle of the story
Exodus Chapters 3 and 4, 19 and 20
Deuteronomy 1:28, 2:10-11, 2:20, 3:11, 9:2
Numbers 13:22, 13:28, 13:32, 13:33
Joshua 11:21, 13:12, 14:12, 14:15, 15:8 and 13-14, 17:15, 18:16
1 Samuel 17:4, 17:49-50
2 Samuel 5:18, 5:25, 21:16, 21:20
1 Chronicles 20:4, 20:6, 20:5, 11:23, 20:8
Isaiah 14:12-17, 17:5, 45:18
John 1 1-1:2
Jasher 2:7-9, 2:19-20, 4:17-19, 4:21
Book of Jubilees
The Epic of Gilgamesh
The book of Adam and Eve
1. For those who attempt to discredit the Fallen Angels in Gen 6 mating with earth women based on the verse that says “angels neither marry or are given in marriage,” please note it means permission, not allowed to do so, not a physical limitation. Jude verifies this by noting the “Angels that kept not their first estate.”
2. Galatians 3 is meant in reference to the Sons of God of old. In recent centuries it is believed the audience for this letter were the southern Galatians. Commentaries until the mid nineteenth century believed Paul to be referring to the large population of Nephilim descendant - Druids - in Northern Galatia.
3. The three references in the Old Testament to Bene Ha Elohim - Sons of God - reveal them to be the fallen angels. In the New Testament Jesus by his very mission is redefining what that means. The New Testament meaning is not the same as the Old Testament meaning or usage.
4. The Sethite view (Gen 5) is undermined by old texts such as Targum Ankelos that indicates the people at that time began to “pervert” the name of the lord, not “call on” the name of the Lord.
5. The writings of Augustine of Hippo saw this understanding of scripture begin to change
6. Breaking the biblical writings into chapter and verse numbers all but destroyed the understanding of the bible as a whole work.
7. I recommend the following researchers for ancient origins from a biblical worldview and beyond
Rob Skiba - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8dUQOaSmSE
L.A. Marzulli - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDW7VQozgB4
Dr. Chuck Missler -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skSTzkmOeQw
Grahame Hancock - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4k8pdJ2so4
Michael Tellinger - https://www.youtube.com/user/Michaeltellinger
8. This sermon by Voddie Baucham, “The Rescuer” is the most extensive work on the story of Joseph in our time. He is an Oxford trained Dr and theologian.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Azlmin_EyQ
FOUND A SECRET HIDDEN IN THE BIBLE - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRR5_z4MhHI&t=13s
“Just Tell Me the Truth About Christianity” available on Amazon for paperback or Kindle
Also available - “Understanding the Holy Land Crusades: Church History Every Christian Should Know”
To schedule interviews, teaching, or preaching firstname.lastname@example.org